💸 Sale Price: $19
From Confusion to Clarity in Less Than 30 Minutes
“Corey has removed the fluff and simplified the process of finding fulfillment into a highly effective but easy to follow step-by-step process. I highly recommend for anyone feeling lost in their career and searching for the one resource to provide clarity.”—Nic, Solopreneur
Who is this for?
- You want to make better decisions that get you closer to a life you enjoy, but nothing you've tried has moved the needle.
- You're tired of the status quo and want to carve your own path in life and business.
- You want to do meaningful, purpose-driven work that fulfills you, but don't know where to start.
- You want clarity on which business to build next, or how to pivot your current business, so you can make an impact doing work that resonates with you.
- You're tired of all the productivity "hacks" and want clarity on how to actually move the needle toward doing work that matters.
What will you get out of this course?
- Clarity on what matters most to you, so you can build your life and business around it. So everything you do is meaningful, purpose-driven, and fulfilling.
- Peace of mind you're finally on the right track and a blueprint to stay on it.
- A toolkit full of exercises you can refer back to anytime you're unclear which direction to go, which opportunities are worth your most precious resource—time, or need help clarifying your priorities and focusing on tasks that move the needle.
What are people saying about the course?
“I really enjoyed the Core Value micro-course. The Why Shovel—perfect name!—really helped me push myself. I journaled about almost all of the listed reflection questions, which were super helpful too. And I loved the strategies to narrow down my core values.”—Kelly, Freelance Copywriter
”I love the clarity in your writing. I loved the tools (esp the Why Shovel) and the variety of ways you give people to find their core value. Great examples - including your own:) Brilliant resources... I often find it hard doing exercises to identify my core values but I felt like I could sit down with this and get to a golden nugget…. Congrats this is such important work!”—Gwyn, Entrepreneur
"The exercise was awesome—can't recommend it enough."—Justin, Peak Performance Coach
How does the course work?
Most of us don't really know what we want, what business to build, or how to pivot our existing business to be more fulfilling.
Yes, I know fake internet "gurus" have taken words like "fulfillment" and "self-actualization" and made them cringey. If you don't like that term, pick whatever you like that describes the freedom to live on your terms and do work that resonates with you on a deep level.
I believe the best path toward building a fulfilling life and business starts with clarifying your Core Value—the single most-important value that resonates with you on a fundamental level. Then creating goals aligned with it.
Every opportunity has the potential to get you one step closer to, or one step further away from, a life where everything you do is meaning, purpose-driven, and deeply fulfilling. Your Core Value helps you clarify which opportunites matter, so you can filter out the rest.
As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Executive Coach, this is the foundation for how I help my 1:1 coaching clients build their lives and businesses around what matters most to them.
I took all the strategies I use to help private coaching clients clarify their Core Value, and put them all together in this micro-course.
What makes it a micro-course?
It's super short. Or at least, it can be.
It's a toolkit, so it's designed to give you different tools so you have the right one for the job.
You work through each module until you clarify your Core Value.
If you get to the end of the first full module (The Why Shovel) and it helps you get all the clarity you need, you can stop.
You only need to go to the next module if you still don't have clarity.
Once you find the tool that works for you, congratulations! You don't have to keep going through the other tools.
If you want to maximize your insights, then finish every module to get a comprehensive perspective.
But if you just want a quick-and-dirty rundown, this micro-course format is perfect for you.
And if you want the quickest and dirtiest rundown because you're super busy and want the biggest bang for your buck, head straight to the Why Shovel exercises.
You'll get access to:
A Full Notion Template + Downloadable PDF that includes:
- Practical, action-oriented modules
- Real-life examples of exercises in action
- 30+ prompts to gain clarity and insight into what matters most to you
- Email support to troubleshoot any questions you have
Why learn from me?
I’m Dr. Corey Wilks, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Executive Coach with 15 years of experience in human behavior optimization and meaning-making.
My goal is to distill the best evidence-based psychology to help the next generation of innovators—founders, creators, and entrepreneurs—build meaningful, purpose-driven lives and businesses that fulfill them.
But 1:1 coaching is expensive, even though the ROI is 10x-100x for many people.
So I'm pulling back the curtain on the system I use with my clients to give you many of the same techniques that've helped them achieve incredible results.
This course is the first step of that system, and it's designed to give you the clarity you need to build your life and business around what matters, instead of wasting your time and energy chasing things that don't.
If you want to learn more about me, go here.
Ready to dive in? Pick up the toolkit now!
This is a Notion template. You'll be prompted to create a free account if you don't already have one. As this is a digital product that gives you instant access to the template, this product is non-refundable.
The best strategies from psychology and executive coaching to help you clarify what matters. All in one convenient Notion template.